# Linesbox in beta
Thanks so much for being part of the Linesbox beta.
By creating an account on Linesbox, you accept the following conditions:
- While we will do our very best to make sure data is never deleted, data can be lost at any given moment or time.
- You will not store any information or data on the servers that is considered illegal in your country, in our country (Canada) and basically, in any countries. Please use Linesbox responsibly.
- You can't export your account's data at this time. We will be able to export your data on a "per demand" basis, but please don't abuse this 😅
- There might be some bugs in the software, even though we are confident that there are very few of them.
- Data is stored on Amazon Web Services in the North America region. We use Uploadcare to store file uploads. On both services, we are the only ones who have access to your data. Data is not shared with anyone else, nor sold in any way.
- Linesbox uses Fathom (opens new window) for its web analytics. Fathom is known for its ethical and privacy approach. All analytics data is perfectly anonymous and completely respects the privacy of both companies and employees. All the metrics that we collect through Fathom help us shape the product, nothing else.
- You won't be charged at any given time during the beta period. We will never ask for your credit card during the beta period.
- Once the beta period is over, we will move to a more powerful server and give you the opportunity to migrate your data on this server, in order to avoid any downtime. If you refuse to migrate, we'll simply cancel your account.
- The beta period will last at least several months (currently, 6 months).